Friday 27 March 2015

I feel Good!

Yes! I will admit that the first thought in my head was the classic James Brown song...c'mon lets all sing it...Boy it really does make me smile breaking out into a song! Entertaining myself with singing out of tune (luckily no one is at home) and singing the lyrics of the great classic.

But hey! I'm in a good mood and loving life right now...why? Life is meant to be loved. It is a blessing and it's so easy to take it for granted and find many things to complain about...so my aim in life and through the work that I do, is to eliminate the complaints and live life feeling good everyday.

It is a big mission...some days it can be easier than others, but is that just our perception of it. Is our perception of the day, what changes it from a great day to a bad day???

If you really want to feel good, can you make yourself feel good? Or does it depend on the circumstances around you and the people and how they affect you?

Do you think the external dimensions should determine whether you feel good or not?

If you are in a relationship and your partner is not attentive to your needs, emotionally or physically, have they ruined your day completely? If so, how? Who has the final say so of how it makes you feel?

I feel good as I have made some huge choices lately that feel so right for me and make me feel alive, so much that those I have come in contact with have been amazing and confirmed that the decision I made (which they are not aware of), was right for me. It was almost confirmation. I believe that came to be from feeling good first and working inside out and taking that leap of faith from within first.

So I feel good regardless of the external confirmation, as feeling good is such an incredible feeling, that I choose it over any other feeling any day.

So I'm leaving those questions I mentioned earlier open. I'm not here to answer them for you, that is not my role...my role is just to feel good.

But think about those questions and think about you and what is important to you. Is feeling good important to you? Then I have only one request....Go on feel it!

Big Hugs

Coach Rita
www.coachrita.co.uk
www.loaradionetwork.com/#!coach-rita-hurry/ckbz

Coach Rita is a Law of Attraction Coach, Energy Healer and LOA Radio Talk Show Host on LOA Radio Network. To listen to her previous shows - visit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG9avDtVEeiLwrsDg0m41SA 

No comments:

Post a Comment