Monday 6 October 2014

Good Vibrations

I have had some valuable time reflecting on getting more of what I want from life and manifesting good. I have been listening to a lot of talks and enjoyed every moment of it.

As a Law of Attraction Coach and Chakra Therapist, I understand the importance of understanding that we are all energy beings and the creators of our reality. What you see in your current reality, is as a result of what you have been sending out vibrationaly.

Now, this is something that can be very hard to understand, especially if currently your life is full of negative drama. So what do you do with this?

You focus on you and your feelings, your mood and you look to create a more happier feeling and mood. Yes, I know it can be hard. Trust me, when you get in a mood, sometimes we often want to stay in that mood and enjoy the moment of " Whoa me, Whoa me!" but this does more harm than good. What you are doing, is in fact re-creating the story you want to escape from, but you are not allowing yourself to do it.

We have to watch what energy we are sending out into the universe and if we want things to change, we have to look within first. This is the most difficult part, but trust me, it is easier to change within than battling to change another. That can be very frustrating.

If the current reality is negative, you have to stop talking about the negative points and start changing the story. You have to let it go and be and think different. You have to start telling a new story. A story you want to be YOUR story.

Life plays out according to that which we want for it. We do have the power to make things different, the only question lies, in whether you believe it or not???

Until next time

Coach Rita
www.coachrita.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment