Tuesday 23 September 2014

Being the Creator of your life

As a Law of Attraction Coach and Chakra Therapist, I often see the one thing that stops many of us moving forward and achieving success in life, is deep rooted limits we place on ourselves that have been there for years. These beliefs stem from years of experiencing negative thought patterns since childhood and listening to limited instructions that have been passed down to us over time.

Often these blocks cause us to stop what we want to do and settle for "I Can't" or "What if" language. Unfortunately, many of us do not realise we have these subconscious blocks and think it is just our luck and travel through life, settling than actually living.

Life is meant to be enjoyed. Life is never a bore. But if you find that you struggle, than many times, life is not fun for you and often makes you angry than happy.

As a Coach I often say to my clients to look within and lets clear the negative blockages that stop you from moving forward and achieving success in this life. Together we work on clearing these blockages with special meditation  or Chakra Healing Techniques. Once clearing begins, a whole new positive soul emerges, open to allow the universe to bring great things into their life and to finally no longer be afraid of going after what they want.

I love the work that I do with my clients. I love helping them through the barriers that have held them captive for so long and seeing that glint of happiness in their eyes when they finally get the 'all clear' and feel they can go for it!

Why? Because I was once there myself. I have experienced the pain of wanting more for myself and to break through the struggles, but knowing how or why nothing was working. Then I discovered the Law of Attraction and the subconscious and conscious roles in my life and knew that this was the key to setting me free. My experience has been incredible and  I have never looked back since.

Boy, this sounds like an info ad for LOA and healing, but that is not my intention. I just have a huge passion for the reality it brings and I feel now is the time I want to share this passion with everyone and remind people, that you are all the creators of your life. Our thoughts do control our reality, so if our thoughts are limited by negative beliefs, than our results often result in a life we are not happy with. Why live in unhappiness and struggle, when you can live in joy and fulfilment.

If you are based in the UK and you would like to know more about the Law of Attraction and how to implement it in your life, I invite you to attend an information workshop I will be running on Saturday 8th November 2014. This workshop is a beginners guide to LOA, but you have to book your tickets quick as limited seats are available. Please visit www.coachrita.co.uk/events for more info.

If you are not based in the UK, I offer LOA Coaching to all via Skype, so please feel free to check out my website for more details: www.coachrita.co.uk

Life is too short to waste time dwelling and doing those things we don't want to. As the creator of your life, don't you think you should just do it and go for life?

Lots of Love

Coach Rita
www.coachrita.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment